What is the scholarship scheme for Toronto Metropolitan Cairo?
Toronto Metropolitan University Cairo Campus supports students and their educational goals by offering a number of scholarships based on merit. Scholarships are offered to students with special qualifications such as academic, athletic, or artistic talents. Recipients must meet the eligibility criteria and support their application with all the necessary official documents. In cases where students qualify for more than one scholarship/award, students will receive the award of the highest value only.
OTHER Financial Considerations:
- Siblings of full-time registered students at UofCanada will qualify for a 10% tuition discount.
- The student can combine more than one scholarship and a special discount of up to 50%.
- The students must be full-time in the two semesters to get the full Scholarship.
- The calculation of the scholarship and discounts will be the finance department’s responsibility based on specific sequences order.
- The combination between academic and Athletic scholarships without maximum limitation of percentage.
The availability and monetary value of all scholarships are subject to change. The University reserves the right to change the listed award, scholarship, or bursary information and/or value without notice